You read the title of this post and were instantly confused? Are you thinking: Why is someone who is very much oil obsessed telling me not to take their word for it? I’ll tell you why!
- Every single person in the world is different. Different products have the potential to provide different results when used. An oil or oil infused product that may work wonders for me, may not provide the same exact benefits for someone else. But, guess what! That is absolutely okay! A single essential oil can have so much beneficial properties.
- I don’t know it all – (as much as I’d like to think I do, ask my husband 🙂 ) I only know as much as I have gone through and researched myself over the last year or so that I’ve been using these oils and products. The different uses and ailments that I have researched and use oils for aren’t always going to be the same uses and aliments that my be applicable to you!
I encourage you to use the information I share as basis and starting point for you to take a step further and do your own research. There are so many resources out there that we have also immediate access to with the use of the internet. Social media allows us to connect with others with the similar interests that can help guide you.
Some of my favorite go-to resources are:
- Essential Oils Desk Reference by LifeScience Publishers
- Young Living Website / Blog
- Facebook Groups – I use this to get ideas for uses of oils and then take away those ideas and do some further research on my end.
If you have any questions or would like to be pointed in the right direction for anything relating to essential oils and these oil infused products that I know and love, please feel free to reach out to me and let me know!
Happy Oiling 🙂